Pretzel Charcuterie Board
Our Pretzel Charcuterie Board puts a whole new spin on the classic version and it’s great for the whole family with so many options! Whether it’s family backyard picnic time or Netflix night with friends – this needs to be your new “go-to.”
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time45 min
- Italian Roasted Red Pepper Marinara (see recipe)
- Mustard Cheese Dip (see recipe)
- Cream Cheese Mustard Dip (see recipe)
- Cream Cheese with Everything Seasoning
- Mrs. Miller’s Mild and/or Hot Mustard
- Pretzel Thins
- Mini Pretzels
- Pretzel Rolls / Buns, warmed
- Pretzel Rods
- White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Fresh Baked Soft Pretzels
- Fresh Baked Pretzel Nuggets
First, place anything in a bowl on your board to set parameters of where everything else will go.
Start with the smaller items (Pretzel Thins and small Pretzels) and place them around suggested dips then start filling in empty spots with Pretzel Rods and Chocolate Pretzels being sure to leave space for the warm Pretzels.
Place Baked Pretzels and Warmed Buns / Rolls near the edges to “hold” things in place.
Fill in any space that seems thin with extra pretzels and keep extra on hand to refill as enjoyed.