Pesto Pasta Salad
Our Pesto Pasta Salad can be served cold or heated up – it’s delicious both ways! It’s a popular summer picnic dish as well as a perfect pairing with Chicken Parmesan.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time35 min
- 1 Bag Mrs. Miller’s Tomato Basil Noodles
- 1 Large Bunch Fresh Basil (2–3 Cups packed)
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook Mrs. Miller’s Tomato Basil Noodles according to package instructions, set aside.
Place Basil, Parmesan, Walnuts, Salt & Pepper into a food processor – pulse until chopped.
On low, drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil into food processor until desired consistency is reached.
Combine Pesto with Noodles to coat. Garnish with extra Parmesan, Walnuts, and a dollop of Pesto.