Artichoke Noodles and Sausage Recipe
Our Artichoke Noodles and Sausage recipe is the ticket to add more greens to your dinner plate. Mrs. Miller's Homemade Noodles are here to help! Made with a delicious blend of artichoke, spinach, and garlic, these noodles are perfect for anyone who wants to up their veggie intake. Mix them with sauteed vegetables or top them with your favorite homemade sauce for a quick and easy meal. Plus, they're made with natural ingredients just for you. Add some taste and nutrition to your dinner routine today with Mrs. Miller's Homemade Noodles.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time35 min
- ½ Bag Mrs. Miller's Artichoke- Spinach With Garlic Noodles
- 1 lb. Pork Sausage, casings discarded and sausage crumbled
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 Leek - ends removed, cut in half lengthwise then sliced thin
- ½ lb. Baby Kale
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ Cup Dry White Wine
- ⅔ Cup Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese, finley grated + (½ Cup additional for serving)
- 1 Package Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
Heat oil in skillet over med/high heat- cook sausage until browned, 5-7 min.
Cook pasta until al dente, reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water then drain in a colander.
While pasta cooks add leeks, garlic and kale to sausage in skillet and sauté, stirring frequently, until just tender. Add wine, stirring and scraping up any brown bits from bottom of skillet.
Add chicken stock and simmer to reduce.
Add pasta and 1/2 cup reserved cooking water to skillet, tossing until combined. Stir in 1oz. cheese and thin with additional cooking water if desired.
Serve immediately, with additional cheese on the side.