Noodle, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Our Noodle, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole is a hearty dish that’s a real crowd-pleaser at any winter gathering. Try it out as a main course or side dish served with Ham.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time50 min
- Total Time1 hr 5 min
For the Casserole:
- 1 Bag Mrs. Miller’s Wide Noodles
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Block Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 Small Red Pepper, diced small
- 1 Can Sliced Water Chestnuts, quartered
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Topping:
- 1 Sleeve Butter Crackers (we use Ritz), crushed
- 2 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter, melted
In a large pot, boil Mrs. Miller’s Wide Noodles according to package instructions.
Spray casserole dish to prevent sticking.
Combine all ingredients and reserve a few pieces of Velveeta to scatter on top of the mixture.
Combine Crackers with the Butter – make sure the butter is evenly spread throughout.
Uncover and bake 10 minutes more or until topping is browned.
This cozy Noodle, Broccoli and Cheese casserole is hearty enough to keep your family full today. Serve it up hot with crusty bread – YUM!