Noodle, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Our Noodle, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole is a hearty dish that’s a real crowd-pleaser at any winter gathering. Try it out as a main course or side dish served with Ham.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time50 min
- Total Time1 hr 5 min
For the Casserole:
- 1 Bag Mrs. Miller’s Wide Noodles
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Block Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 Small Red Pepper, diced small
- 1 Can Sliced Water Chestnuts, quartered
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Topping:
- 1 Sleeve Butter Crackers (we use Ritz), crushed
- 2 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter, melted
In a large pot, boil Mrs. Miller’s Wide Noodles according to package instructions.
Spray casserole dish to prevent sticking.
Combine all ingredients and reserve a few pieces of Velveeta to scatter on top of the mixture.
Combine Crackers with the Butter – make sure the butter is evenly spread throughout.
Uncover and bake 10 minutes more or until topping is browned.