Chicken Noodle Casserole
Our Chicken Noodle Casserole is the perfect Sunday Family Dinner recipe. It is sure to please the whole crowd!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time30 min
For the Casserole:
- 1 16oz Bag Mrs. Miller’s Medium Homemade Noodles
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, boiled & shredded
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 8oz Pack Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Peas (optional)
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2/3 Can Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil Spray for dish
For the Topping:
- 1/2 Bag or More of Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, crushed
Boil Noodles al dente, place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients 1-by-1 and mix evenly throughout Noodles.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, covered.
Remove foil, spread crushed Potato Chips, and bake another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This dish is best served hot, but let it set a minute before scooping onto plates.