Apples and Chicken with Spinach Noodles
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
For the Chicken:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
For the Apples:
- 2 Medium Baking Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup Apple Juice or Cider
- 1/3 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 cup Plain Low Fat Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 16oz Package of Mrs. Miller’s Spinach Noodles
Sauté Chicken over medium heat until slightly browned and there is no pink inside. Set aside.
Place Apples, Apple Juice/Cider, Onions, Basil, S&P to sauté pan used to cook the Chicken. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce to simmer until Apples are tender.
Combine Yogurt and Flour then stir into Apple mixture. Do not allow to boil.
To serve, place Mrs. Miller’s Spinach Noodles on a Platter, top with Apples, and place cooked Chicken on top.