Spaghetti Meatball Skewers
Mrs. Miller’s Spaghetti Meatball Skewers are the prefect treat for any party. A fun twist on a the classic Italian meal, these will be a fan favorite over and over again. Be sure to use Mrs. Miller’s Angel Hair Noodles and Mrs. Miller’s Chunky Italian Sauce for unbelievable taste!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- 1 Bag Mrs. Miller’s Angel Hair Noodles
- 1/2 Jar Mrs. Miller’s Chunky Italian Sauce
- 1 Package Frozen or Homemade Meatballs
- 1 Small Block Parmesan Reggiano Cheese, shaved
- 1 Bunch Sweet Basil, torn
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Skewers of Choice or Appetizer Forks
Cook Mrs. Miller’s Angel Hair Noodles and Chunky Italian Pasta Sauce according to package instructions. Toss Noodles in EVOO.
Cook Meatballs through
Assemble Skewers: 1 Meatball, shaving of Parmesan Reggiano, 1/2 Basil Leaf, and a few strands of Mrs. Miller’s Noodles swirled on top.
Place a small amount of Chunky Italian Sauce on serving platter and place skewers upright for dipping.