Shrimp Scampi is an elegant and romantic choice for Valentine’s Day! Pair this dish with your favorite sipper, a themed tablescape, and a little crusty bread, of course!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- 1 Bag Mrs. Miller’s Lemon Pepper Noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs Large or Extra Large Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 TBS Butter
- 2 TBS EVOO
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 C Dry White Wine or Broth
- 1/3 C Parsley, chopped
- Squeeze of 1/2 of Fresh Lemon
- Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
Prepare Mrs. Miller’s Lemon Pepper Noodles according to package instructions.
Melt Butter with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
Add Wine or Broth, Red Pepper Flakes, and Salt & Pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer. Wine should reduce by 1/2 – about 2 minutes.
Add Shrimp to pan and sauté until they just turn pink – 2 to 4 minutes depending on whether they are large or extra large.
Stir in Parsley and Fresh Lemon Juice and serve hot over Mrs. Miller’s Lemon Pepper Noodles.