Broccoli Cheese Noodle Soup
This Broccoli Cheese Noodle Soup is such an easy small batch soup recipe that your whole family is sure to enjoy. And it’s hearty enough for a complete meal! Warm up from the cold weather with this family favorite.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- 1/2 Package of Mrs. Miller’s Fine Egg Noodles
- 1 12oz Bag of Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 Small Spanish Onion, diced
- 1 Heaping TBS Mrs. Miller’s Chicken Soup Base
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 LB Melting Cheese, such as Velveeta 2%
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Milk
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt to taste
In a medium pot, sauté onions in butter over medium heat along with the Chicken Soup Base.
Add the water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add Mrs. Miller’s Fine Noodles. Boil for 3-4 minutes.
Add the Garlic Salt, if using, Salt & Pepper and the Broccoli to the pot. Boil for 4 minutes longer.
Reduce heat, and add Melting Cheese first, then Milk so the Milk doesn’t curdle.
Simmer on low until all of the Cheese is melted. Give it a taste and add more Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt if needed.
Serve hot with your favorite garnishes!
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Diced Roasted Red Peppers
Garlic Butter Croutons