Holiday Ham and Noodles
We love this easy Holiday Ham and Noodles dinner for the family. It feeds 4-6 people easily as a main dish with crusty bread or biscuits and dessert.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Mrs. Miller’s Spinach Noodles
- 1 1/2 Cup Ham, fully cooked and cubed
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, cubed
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Reggiano, grated
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, whites and greens – sliced
- 1/2 Cup Pimentos
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook Mrs. Miller’s Spinach Noodles according to package instructions.
In a large pan, melt Unsalted Butter over medium heat. Add Heavy Cream and whisk until thickened.
Add all of the ingredients except Ham and Noodles and heat through.
Add the Ham and Noodles, heat through.
Serve Hot and garnish with leftover green onions & pimentos for a festive look.
This dish feeds 4-6 people easily as a main dish with crusty bread or biscuits and dessert. It’s also the perfect meal to use your left over Holiday Ham.